6/10/10

It's a PICTORIAL WONDERLAND!


I am so buried under work I can't see straight. I'm not complaining, only stating a fact. Deadlines will be the death of me. That said I still needed to stop in and share. Think of me standing in front of the class at show-and-tell. This is what I've brought for today. I will pass it around and expect to get it back in the same condition as when it left my hand. Those in the class with snotty noses need not touch the card.

Stanford University Memorial Court_tatteredandlost
Click on image to see it larger.

It's amazing how much work I can get done when I duct tape myself to this chair and forgo sleep and nutrients, well...except chocolate. I would really have to be dead to forgo chocolate.

You may now ohhhhh and awwww over the pretty card. I really do like this card. I love the colors, the shadows, the perspective. It's not often I really really like architectural images on post cards, but this one is a keeper.

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the Presidio in San Diego...

    Something about the golden arches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you eating the fries from McDonalds...step away from the card. I said step away from the card.

    But seriously, it does look like much of traditional mission architecture in California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah and it reminds me of New College Oxford. It is a lovely drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clarity of the line and color is impressive. So many old color postcards can be fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete