4/29/13

"I get plenty of ideas...I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET THEM ON PAPER."


When I started my career in publishing I worked for a large publisher in a small office. It was a regional office where we cranked out around 50-60 books a year with a small staff. It was a two person art department and one of my jobs was maintaining and using the stat camera.

This image is from a book I worked on. I have no idea what the book was called or what it was about. I liked the image and, since I had access to the stat camera, I made myself a large print which I had hanging on my wall for several decades. I thought it time to dust it off and put it online hoping someone someday will be able to provide me with some information about it. I have no idea who did the drawing or why, but I understand the sentiment.


Click on image to see it larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment