12/13/12

CHRISTMESS GIFT IDEA No. 13


Still racking your brain for that PERFECT gift? You've come to the right place. Seriously, I doubt there is another place online that gives you three cookie recipes AND PIERRE THE POODLE made from plastic bags. As usual, you get your money's worth here. I will however tell you that I have not made any of these items. I know, you're stunned to think I'd offer up something without first doing extensive testing. You're on your own!





(SOURCE: Beter Homes & Gardens Christmas Ideas for 1963)

2 comments:

  1. Felix0912/14/2012

    Making crafts, especially from materials normally thrown away, provides positive learning experiences for young children. The resulting items are rarely anything to crow about but the glowing sense of accomplishment in the young children's eyes is well worth the effort. Crafting also gets kids away from their video games and computers for a while!

    All three of the recipes seem good, relatively easy and don't call for a lot of unusual/expensive ingredients. I imagine that the Butterscotchies are especially tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I get it, but when it's all said and done you're stuck with a plastic bag poodle, which I would be making sure moved closer and closer to the fireplace each day.

      Delete