12/7/12

A REAL CHRISTMAS GIFT for yourself




I had been planning on running this vintage magazine ad for a Sam Cooke album, but when I saw the above offer on Amazon I knew it was important to run it NOW. I don't know how long Amazon is going to have this album at this price, but for $2.99 it's a steal for Sam Cooke fans. You can click on the image or title to see the offer. 

UPDATE: This special price is no longer available.

On December 11th it will be 48 years since Sam Cooke's death. He was part of the soundtrack of my youth.


Click on image to see it larger. (SOURCE: Teen, March, 1964)

2 comments:

  1. I picked up Sam Cooke AND The Temptations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm going back in to get a couple other ones. Amazon gets some tremendous deals sometimes, but I never know how long they'll last. I've told friends about them in the past, but by the time they get there the deals are gone. You have to grab them when you see them.

      Delete