1/20/12

HILDA MILOCHE and WILMA KANE paper dolls


A vintage Hilda Miloche and Wilma Kane paper doll, Mother Goose Land With Judy and Jim, published by Simon and Schuster in 1949. Miloche and Kane worked together on many beautiful paper dolls, unfortunately I can find very little about either illustrator. If anyone has some definitive biographical information or where I can find it let me know.

These came in the huge box of paper dolls I bought on eBay several years ago. I featured another doll yesterday from the same box.





Click on either image to see it large.

To see a little girl with a doll in a carriage visit my other site Tattered and Lost Photographs.

2 comments:

  1. adorable! I'm almost certain one of the paper doll magazines must have written up Miloche and Kane. They are favorites in the paper doll world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her work. I have a few other dolls by her. Then there are the ones I long for.

    ReplyDelete